It normally costs S$49.90 but there happened to be a storewide 22% discount that day, which was what pushed me to finally go for it after just longingly staring at it for several weeks.
I definitely do not regret that decision because it really does work! Warning: extremely graphic and disturbing images of my ugly feet about to follow.
See how it got rid of the thick callous on my heel? I am sold, you guys!
It's very simple to use, instructions are below. It's also very safe, as the machine automatically stops if you push it too hard into your skin. It turns slightly warm and it's ticklish sometimes, but there is no discomfort or pain at all.
1. Remove the protective roller cover
2. Ensure that the roller head is securely inserted into the unit. Do not use without the roller head attached
3. Turn on the unit by twisting the silver ring to the left and gently glide the roller head over hard skin and the dead skin will gradually exfoliate. Use only on dry skin. Do not press too hard or the unit will stop.
4. Turn off and check if you have achieved the softness you desire. If not, turn on and repeat until the level of smoothness is obtained. WARNING: Do not use at same area for more than 3 – 4 sec at a time. Stop if skin becomes sore or inflamed.
5. Once your feet are starting to resemble smooth, happy feet again, breathe a sign of relief.
6. Turn off by twisting the silver ring to the right
7. Wipe or rinse feet to remove excess dead skin particles
8. Thoroughly dry feet
9. Apply moisturiser and massage into your fabulously smooth feet
You can buy this at Watsons or their website.